Mediation is an opportunity to manage conflicts differently. With the help of mediators, you can discuss issues and talk about your concerns. In mediation, you — not the mediator — control the decisions and the outcome.
Mediation brings people in conflict together in a comfortable and safe setting. The mediators help you talk to each other to clarify goals, gather information, and identify options. It is up to you to decide what will meet your needs as you manage the conflict. What is discussed with the mediators is kept private and confidential.
- Mediation is convenient and there is no charge for the participants. Donations are always welcome and are encouraged in domestic cases that involve parenting plans and property issues.
- Mediation is confidential.
- You make your own decisions about how to deal with the conflict.
- Solutions that you arrive at will be far more satisfying and lasting than anything imposed upon you by others.
- 85% of people who have used mediation feel that they have improved their situation
Are you an Amazon shopper? You can donate to us by shopping at www.smile.amazon.com. A small portion of your purchase price will be donated to your designated charity. We are listed there!